After a night of adventure and excitement in the forest, it looks like a few people may be missing a couple of things.
Most of the lost property was able to be reunited with its owners before the final results presentation, but while clearing up the site, a few more bits were discovered abandoned in the field.
The current list of wet soggy gear available for claiming is:
- Purple waterproof coat – size 11
- Pair of beige and black gloves
- Green tent bag – says “Phoenix” which could be a clue
- Black and grey bobble hat
- Orange pole bag – looks like from a Vango Force 10 tent
- Flimsy green ‘pack-away’ rucksack
- Grey groundsheet in black stuff sack
- Black and blue sleeping bag – Vango
- Small walkie-talkie radio
- Inflatable camping mat in a black bag
If any of this is yours, please contact us via the website as soon as possible. Anything unclaimed by Friday will have to be sent to great gear heap in the sky.
Equally, if you’ve discovered anything in your kit which may be someone else’s, please leave a comment here so it could be returned to its rightful place.